Monday, November 16, 2009

halloween surprises



































i forgot to check the mail for two weeks. i had two surprises that were waiting to be found!

Amy sent me some little fruit candies! She also wrote the nicest card that said:

Weezie, I think about you all the time and wish we lived closer! happy halloween my friend! xox A


Then Surprise number 2:

April sent the next surprise- So april and i would probably never be friends in normal circumstances. oddly enough, we have this strange connection. well, she sent me a halloween mask that i love.
i found a picture of katy perry wearing a mask like the one she sent me a few months and i loved it- april completely did not know about this !!!i wanted a glittery kitty mask too but couldn't find it anywhere.. then april sent it to me! seriously, odd right? i'm gonna take a picture like katy's one of these days, but for now i'll post one of me with no make-up, semi-wet hair, and tired eyes.... going to bed! i'm no katy perry, believe me but i do love that mask!

all in all, i have good friends back home. which made my move to another state even harder at times... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment